- The MIT License (MIT)
- Copyright (c) 2014 Bernhard Schussek
- Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of
- this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in
- the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to
- use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of
- the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so,
- subject to the following conditions:
- The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all
- copies or substantial portions of the Software.
- THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR
- IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS
- FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR
- COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER
- IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN
- CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.